Who are we?
What personal data do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information when you our website hederae.it unless when you create an account or license our fonts.
Those personal informations will only be used and stored for the purposes for which you supplied it. Information you provide us with when creating an account and/or licensing fonts are your name, billing address, telephone number, EU VAT-number, Tax Code and email address.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your information to:
- process your order and issue a tax invoice
- send you our fonts or other product, including free products;
- give you access to our website to download the fonts you purchased;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you our newsletter if you choose to be part of our mailing list;
- provide your basic information (your company name and location, which fonts were licensed, and the licence type) to our contractual designers, when reporting sales royalties.
We are legally required to hold some types of information as long as required by Italian laws and as long as defined in any contract you have with us.
What data do we share and to who?
We do not share your personal information with anyone else, however, we are legally required to transfer them to tax authorities. We can also share billing details with our tax accountants.
How do we take payments?
To complete the payment process we use Braintree and Paypal; we don’t hold your complete credit card informations.
Updating and accessing your informations
You can update or delete your informations (for example, your account informations) directly online or by sending us an email.
You have the right to have a copy of the informations we store about you.
16 or under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy
We can update this page in the future, please be sure to check this page.